error information for RA?? type drives ???

Ozan Yigit oz at yetti.UUCP
Wed Apr 23 05:01:06 AEST 1986

I need something that could tell me the error information on
my RA81 disk packs in a human-readable form. VMS makes that
information readily available, but on 4.2, I am in the dark
[well, mostly].

Does anyone have a driver patch/utility etc. to decipher
drive/controller error packets to a human-readable form ??
[If you know of a superior driver for RA?? type disks than the
berkelix one, that information would be helpful too..]

oZ
--

Usenet: [decvax|allegra|linus|ihnp4]!utzoo!yetti!oz
Bitnet: oz@[yusol|yuyetti]