UNIX Programmers' Manual

Jim Webb jrw at hropus.UUCP
Fri Aug 15 02:32:46 AEST 1986

> In article <622 at hropus.UUCP>, jrw at hropus.UUCP (Jim Webb) writes:
> > > Anybody know where I could get a copy?
> >
> > #include <flame/what.version>"
> >
> > BSD? SYSTEM V? VERSION 7?
> > --
>
> Well, since I me too'd this without filling this in, I think I'll revise
> before I get torched (Forgot to pack my asbestos underwear :-).
>
> BSD and SYSTEM V.  And how about a couple of User's Manuals?

You can get all the BSD manuals from the USENIX people.  AT&T sells the
manuals for System V.  The number to call is:

			1-800-432-6600

The order codes for the manuals are:

	Programmers' Reference	- 307-116
	User Reference Manual	- 307-110

** I will not accept flames if this is supposed to be in mod.newprod **
--
Jim Webb             "Out of phase--get help"         ihnp4!houxm!hropus!jrw