reading TAR from VMS

Pantagruel ramin at rtgvax.UUCP
Tue Aug 26 09:03:50 AEST 1986

Dammit dammit dammit!

I should've asked for it while it was flying past... I did see the
request a few months back for a program to read TAR format tapes from
VMS, but thought "oh well... who needs that."

Well if anyone has one, I sure would appreciate getting a copy of
it... Our unix tape drive is about to be shipped to the funny farm and
the vms machines are getting all the new model ones... I looked in
mod.sources listings but alas... I'll also check the decus tapes, but
I doubt I'll have much luck.

Thanks much...

ramin

--
: alias: ramin firoozye'               :   USps: Systems Control Inc.        :