Adding Time and Date

Cherry.XSIS at xerox.arpa Cherry.XSIS at xerox.arpa
Wed Aug 27 04:38:23 AEST 1986

I am running Unify under Unix System 5 and I have run into a bit of a problem...

The data which is of our primary concern is time and date.  Unfortunately, Unify
does not offer the capability to perform simple math on times/dates in such a
manner that they will automatically carry or borrow in the proper manner so that
I do not get 45 days per month or 56 hours per day.

Does anybody have a C program or algorithm or formula which can assist me.  I
have written a few test programs but, they fail when the times exceed one year
and I must admit I'm stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.

B.C. & Zot