Port XINU to UNIXPC?

Todd Cooper todd at bu-cs.UUCP
Fri Feb 14 09:25:24 AEST 1986

Does anyone know where I can get the hardware specs. for the AT&T 7300
so that I can port XINU to it?  I know the chip, it is easy enough
to get information on that, but difficult to obtain info. on the UNIXPC
itself.  I would like to write a device driver for the floppy or hard
disks.  Anyone out there buy the "service" or "technical" reference manuals
for the machine?  I heard that the service manual was a ripoff, but is the
technical reference manual very technical?  Also, will I have to write
a screen driver, or can I treat the keyboard and screen as a "normal" tty?

I at least need the architecture.

HELP ME PLEASE!
--
Todd Cooper

UUCP:	...!harvard!bu-cs!todd ...!harvard!think!festiv!todd
CSNET:	todd at bu-cs
BITNET:	cscpyqc at bostonu
USNail:	29 Gordon Street #201, Brighton, MA 02135