ICE questions

Dave Vacca vacca at burdvax.UUCP
Fri Feb 21 10:53:22 AEST 1986

     Does anyone out there know about Intel ICE's?  I have never worked
with them and don't know much about them.  However, I am looking into
one.  Are they a substitute for the x86 chip or are they run parallel?
What other support h/w is needed (such as interfaces)?  Can they be
connected to networks (ethernet)?

If anyone can answer any of these questions or has experience with
this Intel equipment, please mail to me at the following address (which
is different than the 'From: ' line that you see at the top of this
letter):

                      ..!burdvax!asgdtn!vacca

Thank you.
Dave Vacca