Computer Science House

Computer Science House CSH cshouse at ritcv.UUCP
Sun Feb 23 22:37:45 AEST 1986

Computer Science House (CSH) is a special interest house within
Rochester Institute of Technology's residence hall community.
That's right, we live in the dorms, however we operate and maintain
our own computer systems.

We currently operate two PDP11/70's, a PDP11/45, a couple PDP11/34's
and our main system (laser).  The laser was built on the house using
DEC's J11 microprocessor; it is a PDP11/70.

We are currently involved in systems and user-level programming
under the UNIX operating system.  We are interested in mini and
super-minicomputer architectures and are currently doing a research
project involving Fairchild's Clipper Module.