68020 vme boards and machines.

Mike D McEvoy mdm at pur-ee.UUCP
Thu Feb 13 06:21:33 AEST 1986

In article <124 at ganehd.UUCP> bwc at ganehd.UUCP (Brantley Coile) writes:
>Does anyone know of good 68020 boards and machines to run unix.
>We have a lot of 68010 multibus stuff and want to move up to '020
>machines and 32 bit bus.  We are willing to buy at board level or
>system level.

I was up at Heurikon, Madison,WI and saw their new V20 VME card.
It has 1 (4) mb ram, 881 FPU and 851 MMU and has System V up and
running.

Call them @ 1-800-356-9602 for info on the product.  I have one of
their Multibus I systems in house...  It runs well.

For what ever it is worth, they supplied the computers that were used
to locate the Titanic...  The Woods Hole program..