/bin/ls -C Question (my fix with context diff)

K. Richard Magill rich at rexago1.UUCP
Wed Feb 26 01:59:31 AEST 1986

>In article <337 at chinet.UUCP> megabyte at chinet.UUCP (Mark E. Sunderlin) writes:
>>Why does ls -C Sometimes NOT print across the screen?
I met this bug long ago.  I presume that because the fix is so easy & the
red tape so difficult it may be a long time before we see a 'fishal
solution.  I would have posted diffs myself but I figured that anyone with
source would find & fix the bug so quickly...  I have 3b2/300 ls corrected
and with the 4.2 style -x default & single column if (!isatty()).  I am willing
to share uuencoded COFF.

MAIL ME.

Should interest dictate, I shall post to mod.sources.

xoxorich.
K. Richard Magill