Sys V IPC (GOOD, <<READABLE>> Reference Text!!!!!!)

Ihor J. Kinal ijk at hropus.UUCP
Tue Feb 11 07:45:05 AEST 1986

I've found Chapter 7 of Marc J. Rochkind's text to be EXCELLENT
and UNDERSTANDABLE on this subject (and the rest of the book is
darn good as well). Cost is about $30.

  Once you read that, then try
AT&T 3B2 Computer UNIX(TM) System V Utilities- Volume 2 (305-506 Issue 1)
{These came with our 3b2-400; I'm not sure on how to obtain this
volume separately, nor its cost.}  This goes into everything at quite
gory detail, which is more or less understandable after reading Rochkind.

Ihor Kinal
ihnp4!houxm!hropus!ijk

P.S.  Just because I'm a contractor at Bell Labs, don't assume I
	speak for anyone, or even understand IPC after reading the above.
	I just believe that I'm now less confusd,er confuseed, er #@$@#%$%$%^..