Does the Korn Shell work under BSD42?

Todd C. Williams [Jedi Knight] yoda at ittatc.ATC.ITT.UUCP
Tue Feb 11 10:47:30 AEST 1986

> >  Does KSH run under BSD42 as delivered, or does it require hacking?

You mean KSH is *AVAILABLE* ???  I was told (by AT&T employees, etc., all
unofficially) that ksh is used internally *ONLY*, and is not available
to us common folk (read: non-AT&T).

So how do I get it, what licenses do I need, how much does it cost?

							-Todd
|  Todd C. Williams			|  "Summer blonds		       |
|  ITT Defense Communications		|   revealing tan lines,	       |
|  Nutley, NJ				|   I'll make more moves than	       |
|  {decvax, et al.}!ittatc!dcdvaxb!tcw	|   ALLIED VAN LINES!"		       |
|  I love to receive e-mail from anyone!|     --from: "I wanna be a lifeguard" |
|					|			by BLOTTO      |