Weather Map Displays?

David M. Haynes david at ecrhub.UUCP
Tue Feb 25 04:11:56 AEST 1986

Are any people out on the net using graphic displays to present
weather data (maps) for forecasters? If so, what resolution is
the display? What is the hardware being used? Are colours required?
How are the systems used? What does the software offer? Was it
a publically availabel package? Is it customized?

For those that aren't using graphic technology, what would you use?

I'm not building the product, I am trying to get an idea of the
required specifications.

Thanks in advance,
-david-
They only asked me one question, and 		David M. Haynes
that was, "What is your name?"			..!utzoo!yetti!utrc-2at!davidh
And I got 75% on that one...			..!utzoo!ecrhub!david
[Peter Cook - Beyond the Fringe]

Emerald City Research Inc. is very kind to let me use their machine, but
in no way is even remotely responsible for the stuff I post.