Plexus Computers

Robert French RFrench at MIT-MULTICS.arpa
Sat Jul 26 12:04:00 AEST 1986

Hello!  I would be interested in hearing from any other people who use
or have used UNIX systems from Plexus, Inc.  We have recently purchased
a Plexus P/75, apparently one of the few in existance.  It runs a
modified Sys V.2.  Mail only please.

                    Thanks...

English: Robert S. French              ARPANET: RFrench at MIT-MULTICS
 USnail: 2740 Frankfort Avenue                  french#robert%d at LLL-MFE
         Louisville, KY  40206            UUCP: ihnp4!ptsfa!well!french
  Phone: (502) 897-5096