Cross-Assembler/linker needed for IBM PC

Gary Clark gjc at datlog.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 03:39:30 AEST 1986

I am looking for a cross-assembler and linker to produce code for the IBM PC
range of machines.  The 'package' should run under UNIX, either System V or
BSD 4.2 preferred.

I am interested in *anything* at all that is available, whether it be
public domain, a system for your own use, or full commercial products.

I have heard that Lattice have such a beast.  Has anybody used it?
Has anybody any experience/knowledge of any other 'commercial' products.
I would be grateful if you would share your experiences with me.

Please reply by mail, and I will summarise to the net.
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Regards,
	    Gary Clark

EMAIL:	<gjc at datlog.co.uk> or < ... !mcvax!ukc!stc!datlog!gjc >
MAIL:	Data Logic Ltd., Queens House, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1YR, UK.
PHONE:	+44 1 863 0383 (x2210)