news reader commands?

Special Project bdsw at hope.UUCP
Mon Jul 28 12:01:11 AEST 1986

[....We shall resurect the line eater!....]

Hello net.people!
what are the most used commands for news reading utilities?
(nb:  rn users -- please include a description, as we do not have rn here.)

We are in the process of creating a new news reading utility, and are
looking for suggestions.

BTW, the name stands for Brain-Damaged SoftWare.
|                                BBB   DDD     SSS   W         W  |
|     Brain Damaged SoftWare     B  B  D  D   S   S  W         W  |
|                                BBBB  D   D   SS     W   W   W   |
|     This ________ created at   B   B D   D     SS   W  W W  W   |
|   The University of California B   B D  D   S    S   WW   WW    |
|          at Riverside          BBBB  DDD     SSSS    W     W    |
| uucp: {ucbvax!ucdavis,sdcsvax}!ucrmath!hope!bdsw                |