Requests for ideas of a new news reading utility

Special Project bdsw at hope.UUCP
Thu Jul 24 14:33:05 AEST 1986

Follow-ups To: net.test

[   Long live the line eater!!!!    ]

Hello net.users!
We are in the process of creating yet another news reading utility,
based on programs such as vn and vnews.
We have decided to embark on this adventure (to seek out new news readers,
... to boldly program what no programmers have program before ....)
as we have not yet found one that does EVERYTHING that we want it to
as nicely as we want it to.

What we are asking for are ideas as to what you people (and AI programs)
think a news reading utility should do.

Please E-mail responses.

Thanks in advance,

|                                BBB   DDD     SSS   W         W  |
|     Brain Damaged SoftWare     B  B  D  D   S   S  W         W  |
|                                BBBB  D   D   SS     W   W   W   |
|     This ________ created at   B   B D   D     SS   W  W W  W   |
|   The University of California B   B D  D   S    S   WW   WW    |
|          at Riverside          BBBB  DDD     SSSS    W     W    |
| uucp: {ucbvax!ucdavis,sdcsvax}!ucrmath!hope!bdsw                |