strtok() routine for Sun 4.2BSD

gwyn at brl-smoke.UUCP gwyn at brl-smoke.UUCP
Sun Jul 13 03:34:15 AEST 1986

In article <740 at aum.UUCP> freed at aum.UUCP (Erik Freed) writes:
>Does anyone have a source to the strtok() routine. We need this SysV
>routine to have on our Sun. Thanks in advance.

Sure; do you have a UNIX System V (or III) source license?

It shouldn't be at all hard to write the function from scratch,
working from its specification (do you have a System V manual?).
Perhaps I'll add this to the list of things I need to code up
for the public domain.