UNIX box cheap

bass at dmsd.UUCP bass at dmsd.UUCP
Sat Jul 5 18:57:44 AEST 1986

In article <763 at ucbcad.BERKELEY.EDU>, faustus at ucbcad.BERKELEY.EDU (Wayne A. Christopher) writes:

> Hey, I thought that we weren't supposed to be doing this sort of advertising
> on the net... I know there's a fine line between giving out information and
> marketing products, but let's try to keep things reasonable...
>
> 	Wayne

Why the bitch??? We are not a Fortune dealer and certainly aren't marketing
fortune products other than than trying to sell ONE unit that is surplus
to us. We closed an office and had a fair amount of surplus equipment
as we settled into our new space ... several people got a good buy on modems
and other gear that we no longer needed .... We currently still have
two units in use, and the third is still for sale ... at yet a lower price
since we haven't any responses yet ... now asking $2,500/offer
it's gonna get sold before it gathers much dust .... make an offer.

John (805)541-1575

--

John Bass (DBA: Fastime, DBA:DMS Design)
DMS Design (System Design, Performance and Arch Consultants)