Computer Literacy Bookshop?

Ken Lee klee at sri-spam.ARPA
Fri Jul 11 07:57:04 AEST 1986

>Just got some catalogs in the mail from a place in Sunnyvale California called
>"Computer Literacy Bookshop."  They have a good collection of hard to find
>UNIX and MS-DOS books.  Has anyone out there ordered from this place?

Several people have posted notes requesting a phone number for this place.
I'm sure AT&T information would gladly give it to you, but for those who'd
rather not use Ma Bell for voice, this is from the store's yellow pages ad:

	Open 7 days/week; mail orders, phone orders welcome
	America's largest computer bookstore
	10,000 professional and PC titles

	Computer Literacy Bookshop
	408-730-9955
	520 Lawrence Expressway, Sunnyvale, CA 94086

	2 blocks south of US 101, next to TOGO's

I don't work there.  I've never even been to the place.  After all this
discussion, I guess I should check it out.