Pascal call tracer needed

bkb at rayssd.UUCP bkb at rayssd.UUCP
Thu Jul 17 03:37:18 AEST 1986

We have several Pascal routines as part of a Pascal application
that we need to analyze.  What we need to do is generate a call
tree for this application.  Does anyone know of the existance
of a Pascal call tracer?  Please send response via. mail, for I
do not read these lists that often.

Thanks in advance.

| Brian  | UUCPmail: {allegra, decvax!brunix, linus!raybed2}!rayssd!bkb
| Belson | RAYmail:  rayssd::bkb
---------- ARPAnet:  allegra!rayssd!bkb at SEISMO.CSS.GOV
           USmail:   Raytheon Company, Submarine Signal Division,
                     1847 W Main Road, Portsmouth, RI 02871
                     Attention: Brian Belson, Box 184
           Phone:    401/847-8000 (x2078)