vlp for Frantz Lisp

michaelm at bcsaic.UUCP michaelm at bcsaic.UUCP
Wed Jul 16 03:07:06 AEST 1986

We're running BSD Frantz Lisp (not Frantz, Inc.) on a Sun...and I can't find
'vlp'.  We have a tape of Frantz Lisp source, but none of the Makefiles in
that have a 'make' for vlp.  Is it a variant of 'vgrind', or an entirely
new program?  (For that matter, we don't seem to have 'vgrind', although we
have the man page for it...)  Where we can we get source (or a Sun-executable)
for it?  (We also have an executable 'vlp' on our Ultrix machine, but it's
rather a nuisance to run vlp via rsh!)
--
Mike Maxwell
Boeing Artificial Intelligence Center