Spreadsheet Programs on UNIX (gathering info)

Keith Webber keith at nsc.UUCP
Sat Mar 1 02:11:50 AEST 1986

My apologies in advance if this has been done recently.

I am looking for any and all information regarding spreadsheet
programs that have been successfully ported to any Unix.

My preference is Lotus ported to Vaxen BSD 4.1/2 or System V.

The information I need:

1. Name of spreadsheet program.
2. Name and address of supplier.
3. Price.
4. Any comments as to usefulness, versatility and speed.
5. Host and OS on which it is known to work.

Rumors are also welcome. I will do my best to chase these down.

Naturally, a public domain program would make a lot of people ecstatic.

I will amalgamate all responses and post a comprehensive listing
to the net. (Suggestions as to which newsgroup(s) would also
be appreciated)

Thanks in advance.

Keith L. Webber nsc!keith at decwrl.ARPA {decwrl,hplabs}!nsc!keith