Unix on the Macintosh...

john at ektools.UUCP john at ektools.UUCP
Sun Mar 9 14:55:38 AEST 1986

In article <238 at ccnysci.UUCP> alexis at ccnysci.UUCP writes:
>... if you'd like to see unix  on  the  Mac,
>complete with  graphics  shell  and  toolbox libraries, answer the survey.  All
>results will be sent to Apple.

Santa Cruz Operation (SCO) was selling UNIX for the Lisa (aka Mac XL)
two years ago.  If you want UNIX for a Mac, you just might be able to
get it from them.

Note, I am not a Mac owner.  I'm just a guy who played with the Lisa
UNIX at the SCO booth at UniForum 1985.

John Hall
Supervisor, Software Tools Laboratory
Product Software Engineering

USPS:   EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, 901 Elmgrove Rd., Rochester, NY 14650
VOICE:  716 726-9345
UUCP:   {allegra, seismo}!rochester!kodak!ektools!john
ARPA:   kodak!ektools!john at rochester.ARPA