nroff to Post Script

Edward M. Rynes Esq. rynes at cwruecmp.UUCP
Sat Mar 8 01:12:06 AEST 1986

>Does anyone out there in net land have a 4.2BSD lpr filter to convert
>nroff/troff/ditroff to postscript? We are looking to buy a number of
>Apple Laserwriters and are hopping to take advantage of their postscript
>engines.

ditto

Edward Rynes				|	    "Fixed on the front of her
Dept. of Computer Eng. and Science	|    Fassbinder face was the kind of a
Case Western Reserve University		|  smile that only a rather dull child
Cleveland, Ohio   44106			|    could have drawn while attempting
...!decvax!cwruecmp!rynes		|		a graveyard at night!"
rynes at case.csnet	(216) 368-6471	|			Roger Waters