(oops) tbuf par fault question again!!

Sundar Narasimhan sundar at mit-eddie.UUCP
Mon Mar 3 05:52:48 AEST 1986

First, let me apologize for that earlier empty message!
With the switch to 4.3, some of the path names are still screwed up,
and I couldnt type a c-c or c-z fast enough, and I dont have the privs
to delete stuff off the queues on this machine.

Here's my question: (I tried contacting another person, who had posted
a similar message to this group about a month back, but I guess my
messages never made it to him.) Our vax is also experiencing rashes of
tbuf par faults. (The machine is a 750 and runs 4.2bsd presently).
All will be quiet for a month or two and then for a week, we crash about
once every other day. (Same tbuf par fault error). I'd appreciate it
if someone who's tracked this one down gives me the scoop. Thanks.

(sundar at hermes.ai.mit.edu,sundar%mit-oz at mit-mc.arpa,sundar at mit-prep,
mit-eddie!mit-hermes!sundar.UUCP).