DMZ32 Driver needed for 4.2

Chris Torek chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Thu Mar 6 20:39:38 AEST 1986

In article <2661 at sdcrdcf.UUCP> davem at sdcrdcf.UUCP (David Melman) writes:

>The DMZ32 manual states the that the DMZ32 is "similar" to three
>DMF32's.  I've attempted configuring it as such without success.

The DMF32 driver will not run the DMZ32.  Indeed, it will not
even run one of the three octets on the DMZ.  They are quite
similar; but they are not at all compatible.  The similarity
is only in the programming.

4.3BSD will come with a DMZ32 driver.
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci Dept (+1 301 454 1415)
UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!chris
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris at mimsy.umd.edu