Any decent Fortrans under Unix ? Which machine ?

Ken Marchant ken at braegen.UUCP
Thu Mar 13 00:54:21 AEST 1986

> (In the 68000 world I think fairly highly of Absoft's compiler, though
> I'm not sure if they exist any more.)
> --
>
> 	Geoff Kuenning
> 	{hplabs,ihnp4}!trwrb!desint!geoff

Does anyone else know if Absoft still exists, and if so how they can be
contacted. Does anyone have any comments on this or other decent fortran
compilers. I'm looking for one with good precision and good complex number
libraries to run on a 68000 machine. (Preferably Spectrix.).

--

			Ken Marchant
			The Braegen Group, Toronto, Ontario

	The opinions of my employers may or may not be those presented
	here; you'd have to ask them, and they're not telling.

	Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.