Mailer problems under Ultrix 1.0

David Chinn chinn at butler.UUCP
Tue Mar 4 08:05:04 AEST 1986

	Our mailer seems to be broken.

	When you try to reply to mail or a news article
	using the 'r' option, the 'To' address gets munged up.

	In some cases, the address will cycle, hostnames seem to
	pop up again in the path; in other cases the address will
	be truncate.

	Any suggestions?  One problem is that we do not have
	sources for our mailer, so I cannot look to see what
	is going wrong.

				Thanks in advance...

    ... uw-beaver                                david m chinn
	   !{tikal,teltone}                      box 639
	       !dataio!butler!chinn     	 redmond,  wash 98073