ATT RFS PAPERS

greg at hexsun2.arpa greg at hexsun2.arpa
Thu Mar 13 00:52:19 AEST 1986

Doug,

Greetings from the Jersey Shore!

The only paper I've seen on ATT's Remote File Sharing appeared
in the December 1985 issue of Unix/World.  The article is written
by Mark J. Hatch, Michael Katz, and Jim Rees, and compares the
ATT RFS with the Sun Microsystems NFS (Network File System).
Will forward a copy with SASE if you like.

Should you find any additional papers on either of these systems,
would appreciate it if you could keep me posted, and I'll do
likewise.  We have Sun NFS at our site, and I'm interested in
studying both systems.

Greg Polanchyck
POB 821
Eatontown, NJ  07724