Sun's NFS on BSD 4.2 with CWI enhancements

Alan Ball awb at cs.qmc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 23:59:54 AEST 1986

I am trying to install the Sun Network File System on our vax 750.
The Sun software is designed to be installed on top of a
standard BSD 4.2 system  BUT we use the CWI enhancements to 4.2.
(CWI = Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.)
Our code spans CWI versions 1.2 to 1.5.

I am looking for any leads on how to proceed and preferably the
names of some people who have already solved the problem.

--
Alan Ball

UUCP:      awb at qmc-cs.uucp         or  ...seismo!mcvax!ukc!qmc-cs!awb
ARPA:      awb%qmc.cs at ucl-cs.arpa        Post:  Dept of Computer Science
JANET:     awb at uk.ac.qmc.cs                     Queen Mary College
Easylink:  19019285                             University of London
Telex:     893750 QMCUOL                        Mile End Road
Fax:       +44 1 981 7517                       London E1 4NS
Phone:     +44 1 980 4811  Ext 3933             England