Need a copy of EUUG '86 Conference Proceedings

Neil Todd neil at stl.stc.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 12:59:16 AEST 1989

In article <936 at altos86.UUCP> brogers at ub.d.umn.edu (bridget rogers) writes:

| I am looking for a copy of the following conference proceedings.  Anyone
| have a copy or know of someone who does?
|
| 	EUUG Autumn '86 Conference Proceedings
| 	Manchester, England, 22-25 Sept 1986
| 	(Buntingford, Herts, England:Eur. UNIX Syst. User Group 1986.)
|
| The article that I need is :
| 	Integrating Appletalk workstations into a UNIX Network Environment.
|         by H.T. Smith, W.J Armitage, and R.J.
| 	Duckworth (Dept. of CS Nottingham England).

Try mail to euug at inset.co.uk, to phone +44 763 73039 and ask the EUUG
Office to sell you a copy. I believe that USENIX may also have small
stocks.

Failing that, mail the author wja at cs.nott.ac.uk (I think)

Neil Todd
EUUG Conference Exec (amongst other things)

This message was posted at STL - but does not necessary reflect opinions or
policy of that company - ie the views are my own.
Neil Todd
PSI%234237100122::neil
neil at stl.stc.co.uk