OK, now I'm mad...

Dermot Tynan dtynan at altos86.UUCP
Sat Apr 1 12:50:42 AEST 1989

Alright, alright, my mailbox is full to overflowing with responses to articles
posted in comp.unix.  Please note that I *moderate* this group, I'm not the
one who submitted any of the postings, and yet I have been inundated with
various replies.  At first I ignored this, because several postings leaked
out with *my* name in the From: field.  However, this is no longer the case.

Please, please, please!  Before you respond to a posting, check the name of
the person you are replying to.  If there is no .signature, use the From:
field.  The Sender: field is inews' way of telling you who actually put it
on the net.  For right now, I'm going to return all the mail received, with
a quick note about me being the wrong recipient.  In future, I will just
drop this stuff on the floor.  Thanks...
						- Der
--
Favored Path:	dtynan at zorba.Tynan.COM  (Dermot Tynan @ Tynan Computers)
Otherwise:	{apple,mips,pyramid,uunet}!zorba!dtynan

  ---  If God wanted us to fly, he would have given us Hang-Gliders  ---