QNX

M.D. Templeton GEC mdt at information-systems.east-anglia.ac.uk
Mon Apr 17 12:38:38 AEST 1989

[Moderators Note:-  This is probably the most 'Fascist' domain-name I have
    *ever* seen  -- the mind boggles...  - Der]

I was asked this morning by one of our
local bigwigs about my opinion of UNIX for use in a particular
application. This application{needs speed, graphics and needs to be flyable.
I felt that from what little I know of QNX it could be suitable.
I do actually have an old version (I think it's version 1) but no
documentation.

Can anyone tell me of their experiences with QNX, and does anyone have
some old documentation that might match my old version.

	Eagerly awaiting your responses,
			The Druid.