Public Domain Macsyma (repost)

W. Wilson Ho how at iris.ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 30 12:43:05 AEST 1989

(My last message might have been lost.  If you have read this before,
please ignore it)

I wonder if there exists a public domain version of Macsyma.  If there
is, how can I get it (preferably through anonymous ftp)?  Any
information about this package running under Unix, Ultrix or MS-DOC
will be greatly appreciated.

If Macsyma is not in the public domain, can anyone please tell me
which company is selling it?

Thank you very much!

Wilson Ho
  W. Wilson Ho		        |  INTERNET: how at iris.ucdavis.edu
  Division of Computer Science	|  UUCP:     {lll-crg, ucbvax}!ucdavis!iris!how
  EECS Department		|
  University of California	|  Phone:    (916)752-7109
  Davis, CA 95616		|