C benchmark software

Richard A. Leclerc leclerc at savax.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 13:18:18 AEST 1989

I would like to get some standard benchmarking software to run on some
different Sun workstations (i.e. Dhrystones, Whetstones, Linpack, or
Livermore Loops).  If anyone has any source code that performs these or
any other useful benchmarks, it would save me a lot of time and help
me out tremendously.

Any responses can be mailed directly to me and if anyone wants a summary
I'll post it to the network when enough information has come in.

Thank You

UUCP: ...savax!leclerc

Rick Leclerc
(603) 885-9672