UNIX Questions

Phillip Keen prkeen at nuchat.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 15:19:04 AEST 1989

I'm fixing to be getting Microport UNIX System V/AT (286) and I was wondering
how do I go about formatting/partitioning my hard disk(s) for UNIX?

I am also looking for some good UNIX BBS programs?  Where can I get a good
one for relatively cheap or should I just kind of plan on writing my own?

Once I get my UNIX system set up, etc. how do I go about setting up for
USENET?  Also, does UUCP and all that come with UNIX?  If it doesn't where
can/may I get it?  Are there any BBS programs out there that I should stay
away from for UNIX?

Does it cost anything to become a member of the USENET?  If it does, how much?

Any and all information on these questions would be appreciated. I do reallize
these are basic questions, so please DO NOT send any flame on messages
addressed to me.  I learn by asking and I also learn by doing too.
Phillip Keen
--
       //  Amiga makes it possible         Phillip Keen
      //   USENET:  ....uunet!nuchat!prkeen