ATT 3B model(s)

Dan "Sneakers" Schein sneakers at heimat.UUCP
Thu Mar 30 12:29:20 AEST 1989

 Please excuse the wide cross-posting, but I do not have access to any of these
 groups (except misc.wanted) and do not know which group would be best for this
 message.

 Im interested in details on a company called "TRC" Technology Resource Center
 in Los Angeles CA. I have received their catalog for a AT&T Unix box, im not
 sure what the model is but I think its a 3B1. (68010 at 10mhz - built in modem,
 keyboard, monitor, mouse) What im trying to find out is any details on this
 machine (starting with the proper model #). Also im interested in the going
 price for used machines of this model. The cost for new is:

 $1195 for 1Meg ram; 20meg HD
 $1895 for 2Meg ram; 40meg HD
 $2195 for 2Meg ram; 67meg HD

 All include Unix system V 3.1 - the Utilites (vi, nroff, cc, ect) are an extra
 $352.

 Any and all replies (not flames :-) will be appreciated. E-Mail to the address
 in the .signature is prefered, but posting to misc.wanted will also work.

 Thanx in advance!

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein     {alegra|amiga|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
 Sneakers Computing

 Of course heimat is an Amiga, doesn't everyone run UUCP & UseNet on an Amiga?