unix-pc files going away

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.UUCP
Thu Mar 30 12:11:42 AEST 1989

  Due to lack of use (and space) I am going to delete the unix-pc files
area from sixhub. I will (try to) leave the files there until the end of
July. If you want them it's now or never.

Phone:	518 346-8033 3/12/24
login:	bbs
menu:	UNaXcess

Login using your name rather than NEW or GUEST and fill out the
questionare. The files are in area unix-pc. After you look around call
back if you see something you like. I usually validate a new user in two
working days, but don't depend on my doing anything on a weekend! You
will have message access but no download until validated.

Sorry to see this group go, it was the first on the board, but there
hasn't been any activity in some months, and I want to use the space to
hold my newsfeed.

Feel free to leave messages to SYSOP in the unix-pc message area.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)