Kermit for System V?

huerta at sx1100.SP.UNISYS.COM huerta at sx1100.SP.UNISYS.COM
Thu Mar 23 06:23:14 AEST 1989

In article <5870 at spool.cs.wisc.edu> you write:

>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a kermit that runs on
>system V (i.e. an AT & T 3b15)
>
>Thanks-- Matt Zeidenberg

Matt,

[Moderators note:- It's pretty old, believe me!  Note also, that his
 return address is NOT through 'zorba'.  The reason it shows up that
 way is due to an error I mentioned in an earlier posting.  I suggest
 that if Matt is still interested, he contact you.  - Der]

I'm not sure how old your posting is, but if you still want kermit
for System V, I can send you the source.  It would be nice if you
could give me a good bang address (ie. ...node!node!uw!zorba!dtynan)
to keep the long distance down, but if not maybe I could find some
way.

-
Oscar C. Huerta               UUCP:	uunet!s5000!sx1100!huerta
Unisys Corp.                  INTERNET: huerta at sx1100.sp.unisys.com