Aspen Scientific Korn shell

Timothy Reed txr98 at wash08.UUCP
Thu Mar 30 12:14:08 AEST 1989

In article <107 at obie.UUCP> wes at obie.UUCP (Barnacle Wes) writes:
>                My source (to go un-named, he's even more embarrased than
>I am) was actually speaking of a ksh from Aspen Software

Speaking of Aspen Scientific ksh: my company ordered it around January
of '88 for one of our Tower 600's and didn't hear jack for 4 months.  I
called Aspen Tech and they said that they were having some 'video problems'
("everything in the display is coming out reversed - this is korn shell?!?).
We just cancelled the order this week - now this things been advertized since
late last year as being available for the Towers.  Anyone know what's up?
Anyone actually running the thing?
Tim