Looking for a screensaver for Vaxstation 2000s and 3200s

Chris Siebenmann cks at white.toronto.edu
Thu Mar 30 12:42:43 AEST 1989

 We're looking for a screensaver for our monochrome 2000s and 3200s.
It has to cooperate with X11, and run without it as well since we
don't use X11 as a login environment.

 Has anyone heard about such a thing? If you know such a thing doesn't
exist please tell me; then I can get a local student working on it.

 As usual, email replies and I will summarize to the newsgroup if
there's interest.

--
	"I shall clasp my hands together and bow to the corners of the world."
			Number Ten Ox, "Bridge of Birds"