Looking for BSD 4.3 validation suite

Peter Schueller phs at gmdzi.gmd.de
Sat Apr 13 01:21:23 AEST 1991

I'm looking for a validation-suite for BSD 4.3 systems.
We need such a suite to validate our BSD 4.3 emulation which run on top
of our distributed operating system BirliX.

Is there somebody who can tell me where I can get such a collection of
test programms for BSD 4.3.

It is very important and we need it as soon as possible!
Please answer via E-MAIL !!! ( I will post a summary)

thanks in advance

Peter

Peter Schueller                       I     Phone: +49 02241/14 2424
Institut fuer Systemtechnik (F2G2)    I
Gesellschaft fuer Mathematik          I     Mail: phs at gmdzi.gmd.de
und Datenverarbeitung mbH             I========================================
Postfach 1240, Schloss Birlinghoven   I  BirliX - The future has just begun ...
D-5205 Sankt Augustin 1               I
(Germany)		              I