SunOS Pascal 2.0 and File I/O

Ace Stewart jstewart at rodan.acs.syr.edu
Wed Apr 3 04:11:06 AEST 1991

flame me for cross-posting. The info I am looking for is somewhat
ambiguous, and I needed to ask as many people as possible :}

A staff person here at Syracuse is trying to find out whether or not
Pascal(v2.0) for a Sun supports direct or indexed file access, and if
so, what and where are the routines that explain this. I've not been
able to find much documentation on it, and the literature available
from Sun so far as not been as helpful as we hoped.

Is there someone out there who does these things, has demo routines
that I could look at, or knows of a site which has this stuff
somewhere? It is turning into a perplexing question, and we're up
against a wall.

Help?

Thanx to all, sorry for the x-post.

Ace

--
    Ace Stewart | Affiliation: Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, New York
jstewart at rodan.acs.syr.edu jstewart at sunrise.bitnet jstewart at mothra.cns.syr.edu