SUN-Spots Digest, v3n16

Dave Johnson Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Wed Dec 25 20:18:05 AEST 1985

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST             Friday, 25 Dec 1985          Volume 3 : Issue 16

Today's Topics:
				administrivia
    Re: Second source for Sun-3/75 and Sun-3/160 memory expansion boards?
				 Sun Printers
			   Re: SUN TIP locking woes
				 Only a FEW?
			 Re: Voice recognition on SUN
		     Re: multibus adaptor for the VME bus
			      removing batteries
		    Performance enhansements for Sun Unix?
			      bell in suntools?
				 bleep on sun
			 Dvorak keyboard in suntools
			     sun-3 draws faster?
				 ttysw_input
			  more memory for SUN-1/150U
		       RS-232/EIA Flow control on SUN2s
			  Public domain NFS daemon?
				Screen saver?
		    Dhrystone benchmark - DN330 vs. Sun-3
     Need help selecting Apollo vs. Sun and Relational DBMS for hospitals