SUN-Spots Digest, v4n31.2

Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU.UUCP Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU.UUCP
Tue Dec 2 02:48:48 AEST 1986

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST           October, 24 Oct 1986     	Volume 4 : Issue 31.2

Today's Topics:
                  biff with NFS mounted /usr/spool/mail
                new data communications packages from SUN
                      Need undump for Tex82 on Sun3?
                        D/A driver needed for Sun?
             1/2 inch 1600/6250 bpi tape drives for Sun-3's?
                              netstat funny?
              Problems with mmdfII on SUN workstations (3)?
          Query: adding mouse and keyboard to Sun serial ports?
                           Magic on Sun-3/110?
       mods to ttysw to allow boldfacing/underlining/reverse video
                 Network connections seem to lock up...?
                    Color windows running in suntools?
                 Eagle, 3rd party, installation problems?
                  iobus level 3 interrupt not serviced?
              Query: getting carrier-detect status from zs0?
               typesetting previewers for Sun workstations?