Unix Technical Digest V3 #1

Heiby usenet at cuae2.UUCP
Wed Jan 15 04:27:44 AEST 1986

Unix Technical Digest       Tue, 14 Jan 86       Volume  3 : Issue   1

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                            Error utility
                         Problem with "make"
                        tcp/ip over tty lines
             Wanted: mail broadcast and cleanup programs

Date: Tue, Jan 14 12:17:17 CST 1986
From: Ron Heiby <unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP>
Subject: Administrivia

This is the first installment of the Moderated Unix Technical Digest
Volume 3.  It is also the first installment to appear on mod.os.unix
instead of mod.unix.  Submissions for the list should still be sent
to unix at cbosgd.UUCP.

I apologize for the large delay recently in forwarding submissions.
There have been very few (they are below) and my job has been changing
recently and taking much of my time.  I expect to be able to do much
better, now.

Volume 1 contained issues 1 through 55.  Volume 2 contained issues
1 through 21.  Back issues can be mailed if you missed a few.

Thanks much.  Ron.