Unix Technical Digest V3 #7

Netnews Admin usenet at cuae2.UUCP
Tue Jun 24 05:15:51 AEST 1986

Unix Technical Digest       Mon, 23 Jun 86       Volume  3 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
                        Concurrent Programming
                        Daylight Savings Time

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 86 09:26:27 est
From: gyp at csadfa.cs.adfa.oz (Patrick Tang)
Subject: Concurrent Programming

Does anyone done any concurrent programming in C language under Unix 4.2 BSD.
Note that the C language is 'normal' C language NOT concurrent C.

I am trying to develop a graphics package under SUN3 or SUN2 to simulate
real-time events.  Any advice to literature and packages written are most
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--
Tang Guan Yaw/PatricK		 ISD:	+61 62 68 8170
Dept. Computer Science		 STD:	(062) 68 8170
University College	      ACSNET:	gyp at csadfa.oz
Uni. New South Wales		UUCP:	...!seismo!munnari!csadfa.oz!gyp    or
Aust. Defence Force Academy	...!{decvax,pesnta,vax135}!mulga!csadfa.oz!gyp
Canberra. ACT. 2600.		ARPA:	gyp%csadfa.oz at SEISMO.ARPA
AUSTRALIA		       CSNET:	gyp at csadfa.oz
Telex: ADFADM AA62030

[For people outside North America, I'm more lenient on signature length.  -ed]