Is anybody there?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Thu May 30 01:52:13 AEST 1985

I'm still alive and well.  It seems, though, as if mod.unix is not.  I have
just re-checked the mail links from cbosgd and they are fine.  I must conclude
that no one is submitting anything to mod.unix.  Why?  Is mod.unix repugnant
to the public sensibilities?  Am I a rotten moderator?  Is it just a net.unix
and net.unix-wizards trash filter that the group wants?

Getting discouraged again,
--
Ronald W. Heiby / netnews at wnuxb.UUCP | unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP
AT&T Information Systems, Inc., Lisle, IL  (CU-D21)