multiple gettys, why use them?

Bob Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Wed Aug 31 16:26:32 AEST 1988

In article <3150 at emory.uucp>, wsm at emory.uucp (William Mahavier) writes:
> bob at rush.cts.com (Bob Ames) writes:
>
> >Why all this talk of multiple gettys?  I've never used them.
> >What's wrong with 'Other Users' in the Office?  The only people
> >that I can think of who would want multiple gettys are those who don't
> >use 'Office' and therefore can't do 'Other Users'.  Although
>
> What is the talk about 'Other Users' in the Office?
> I don't have such a choice in my office window. I
> am running 3.51. Have I missed something? How do I
> get an 'Other Users' choice? Thanks for any help.

Go to Preferences, Office, and select 'Yes' to multi-user items.

Bob Ames
Howard Publications, Inc.   Bell: 619-743-2546   INET: bob at rush.cts.com
UUCP: {rutgers!ucsd, nosc, hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!rush.cts.com!bob
                                       or crash!rush!bob might work...
"We've got Tribbles on the ship, Quintotritacale in the corridors,
and Klingons in the Quadrant!  It can ruin your whole day, Sir!"
- Scotty, "More Tribbles, More Troubles", animated.

"We each pay a fabulous price - for our visions of paradise." - Rush