Further evidence of Convergent's hand in the UNIX PC

Bruce Schlobohm bms at mitisft.Convergent.COM
Wed Aug 31 13:31:31 AEST 1988

In article <156 at arnold.UUCP>, dave at arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) writes:
> Some object code running on a CT Megaframe, also runs on a 3B1,
> like trek...

I failed mention in my earlier posting that the entire S/MT family,
(known as MightyFrames or by their S/XXX numbers) will also run 3b1/UNIXPC
and miniframe object code, with the previously mentioned exceptions.
--
Bruce Schlobohm
bms at Convergent.COM -or- {pyramid,sri-unix,pacbell}!ctnews!bms